We use FedEx, UPS, and DHL Express International are considered essential services and are working hard to continue services as undisrupted as possible. Unfortunately, their shipping services have been affected internationally - by airline cancellations and regional restrictions stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to these realities, we can not guarantee normal delivery time frames until further notice. We thank you for your patience as we continue to do our best to get your parts to you as quickly as possible!
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for orders ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost. Similarly if items are bigger than expected we will contact the customer for any increased cost before shipping.
- All Freight shipments and oversized packages are quoted with delivery to Commercial, Business or our terminal as the destination.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- Orders that take extended time to arrive could be subject to a catalog price change from the brand. Customer will be notified before shipping.
- Some parts are returnable within 14 days as long as they are not opened, not used and returned in the original packaging.
- Customers that place phone orders are responsible for the parts that ordered on the invoice. If they differ in any way then it is the responsibility of the customer to let us know beforehand. If an exchange or return is necessary the customer will be responsible for return shipping.
- We are one of the few online parts retailers that will ship Big Attachment Parts, Auto Glass, Doors, Hoods, Trunks, etc...Along with the shipping these parts comes the inherit risk of damage. Its crucial w/ Freight claims to make sure that the product(s) are inspected before accepting and signing off on the goods. Some claims such as concealed damage can be impossible to get approved with the customers prior authorization that the products were in good working use.
- We cannot combine parts for multiple brands on the same order. These orders will have to ship separately and additional shipping charges are applicable.
- All damage claims will need the original packaging in order to process and approve.
- Risk of Loss. All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are FOB shipping point. This means that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport. We are not directly responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we will be happy to assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company. You must contact us immediately if the entire shipment was not received within two (2) full days of the carrier’s estimated delivery date. All requests must be made within thirty (30) days of the shipment date for any possibility of a claim.
- We do ship International & Overseas and can assist w/ the logistics and special Freight pricing.
- Orders shipped outside of the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country and will be the responsibility of the recipient. International Orders that arrive damaged do require customer to return the product in order for claim to be approved.
- International or Overseas orders where parts are defective or incorrect are eligible for warranty refund/exchange. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands
Zone 2 : Austria, Denmark, France, Monaco
Zone 3 : Northern Ireland, The Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain
Zone 4 : Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus (EU), Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
Zone 5 : Andorra, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Great Britain (except Northern Ireland / Channel Islands), Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Switzerland
Zone 6 : Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Canary Islands, Iceland, Israel, Kosovo, Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Montenegro, Norway, Republic of Serbia, Turkey
Zone 7 : Canada, Mexico, United States of America
Zone 8 : Belarus, China (People's Republic of China), Hong Kong, India, Japan, Republic of Korea (South K.), Malaysia, The Russian Federation, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine
Zone 9 : Australia, Bahrain, East Timor, Egypt, Indonesia, Kuwait, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Oman, The Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Republic of Yemen
Zone 10: Africa (without Egypt and South Africa), Asia (without countries mentioned in zone 8 or zone 9), Latin America (without Mexiko), Falkland Islands, French Guyana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Moldova, New Caledonia, Island of Reunion, Samoa, St. Barthelemy, Tajikistan, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (US)
Zone 1 : all EU countries, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (excluding Northern Cyprus), Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Faroe Islands, Greenland), Estonia, Finland (excluding Åland Islands), France (excluding overseas territories and departments), Hungary, Ireland, Italy (excluding Livigno and Campione d’Italia), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (excluding non-European territories), Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Zone 2 : Switzerland, United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands).
Zone 3 : Åland Islands (Finland), Andorra, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Campione d’Italia (Italy), Canary Islands (Spain), Ceuta (Spain), Channel Islands (United Kingdom), Cyprus (Northern Cyprus), Faroe Islands (Denmark), Georgia,Gibraltar (United Kingdom), Greenland (Denmark), Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Livigno (Italy), Melilla (Spain), Moldova, Montenegro, Mount Athos (Greece), North Macedonia, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City.
Zone 4 : United States of America.
Zone 5 : Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Canada, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Russian Federation, St. Pierre and Miquelon (France), Syria, Tunisia, Virgin Islands (US).
Zone 6 : China and rest of the world (countries and territories not assigned to zones 1 to 5).